Monday 21 January 2013

Brand New for Book Lover

So I'm absolutely 100% brand new at this blogging deal.
After reading over 11 books in the past week, I decided my obsession with books was annoying my family so much that I thought I might try sharing my love with other people similar to me.
My other reason for starting this blog has to do with a series of books I just finished reading. The series was by one of the most GENIUS authors I have had the complete pleasure of discovering. Her name is Jennifer Armentrout, and the series was The Luxen Series, consisting so far of 3 books: Obsidian, Onyx and Opal.
The main female character is called Katy, and she has a book blog called "Katy's Krazy Obsession" where she reviews books that she's read; books that sound like I WOULD LOVE.
Anyway, I shall post a review of one of the books I have read tomorrow, once I've got to grips with this entire blogging thing.
Just a question, how do you get sent ARC for review, or free books for review? Does that actually happen? I hope so! I have spent over £100 on books in the past 2 weeks! Oh Lordy, that's too much ahah.
Anyway, I would love to meet other people similar to me who enjoy books and reading!
Ciao For Now,
Jess. x

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Indie Readers is here to show our support and let others know you exist! Keep up the great work!

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Heart-Indie-Authors/124648761039939

    ReplyDelete